1. Increases sexdrive-Low libido is always bad news. Honey assists men produce testosterone; asfor women, it assists with estrogen levels. Next time you are not in the moodto have sex, I recommend you drink warm lemon water mixed with honey. Scienceshows that honey can give people more stimulation in the bedroom.
2. Heals Yeastinfection in Women- Women get yeast infections from menstruation, antibioticsconsumption, soap sensitivity, bad hygiene, and so on. Signs range from vaginalirritation to a white discharge with a smell from the vagina. Clean the vagina,then mix honey with plain yogurt, apply on the surface and around the vaginaarea, wait for 10 minutes, then wipe with a clean damp cloth. Do this in themorning and before bedtime. The ratio is two tablespoons of honey to 1tablespoon of plain yogurt.
<p><b>Accelerates Ulcer treatment- Consuming 1 to 2 teaspoon a day on an empty stomach, diminishes pain, and assist in the ulcer healing process.</b></p><p><b>Helps in cough and throat irritation- During cold seasons, add two tablespoonsful to hot tea with lemon to keep cases of flu and sore throats at bay.</b></p>
3. Reduces insomnia-Taking a tablespoon of honey before bedtime can help you get restful of sleep.
4. Accelerates Ulcertreatment- Consuming 1 to 2 teaspoon a day on an empty stomach, diminishespain, and assist in the ulcer healing process.
5. Helps in coughand throat irritation- During cold seasons, add two tablespoonsful to hot teawith lemon to keep cases of flu and sore throats at bay.
6. Reduces eczemaand acne infections- Honey kills the bacteria causing acne and eczema amongstother skin infections; apply on the affected area, wait for 30 minutes thenrinse with warm water. You can also use it as a moisturizer and a nourisher.
7. Suitable for bodybalance- Enhances eyesight, helps in weight loss, reduces urinary tractdisorders, bronchial asthma, diarrhea, and nausea.
8. Honey forHangover- Hangovers are intolerable when you cannot move and want to sleep allday. Honey is the best remedy. Add 1 tablespoon of honey to 1 cup of yogurt,and thank me later.
9. Increasesathletic performance- Put two tablespoonfuls in water drink before or afterworkouts. It has been proven to work better than the rest energy boosts, for itis low in sugar.
10. Ease in bloodsugar control- Honey contains the combinations found in fructose and glucosethat helps the body to handle blood sugar levels.
11. Treats allergy-Honey has anti-inflammatory agents that help minimize allergy symptoms likenose bleeding sneezing nose and itchy skin.
12. Enhances theimmune system- Honey has antibacterial and antioxidant agents that allow thebody to be at its most functional state.
13. Brainbooster-The antioxidant in honey helps the brain to be at its optimal state.Honey has calcium that helps the brain as well.
14. Cures Dandruffand scalp irritation- Add honey to water, apply on scalp and leave for an houror two. Apply every day for effective results.
15. Helps in Herpes-Buying medicine to heal cure herpes is shameful; people infected with herpesgrow sores that emit fluids. Honey contains antibacterial agents that help thesores heal quickly.
Precaution-Don’tgive honey to infants and babies below a year; their digestive system has notyet fully grown. Honey is sugar and thus should be consumed with moderation.
Kenyan singer Nikita Kering’ took Africa by surprise when she was voted the Best Female Artiste at the All Africa Music Awards (Afrima) 2021.
By Silas Nyamweya
By Lillian Chepkoech
By Vincent Kejitan
By Jacqueline Mahugu
By Vincent Kejitan
By Davis Muli
By Vincent Kejitan
By Solomon Koko
By Boniface Mithika
By Alfayo Onyango
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated on the latest developments and special offers!